Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Face Cleanser, Moisturizer, & Lip Balm - Nardos Natural

Nardos naturals shark tank
On the ABC television program Shark Tank I see four brothers presenting a family business Nardo's Naturals; a line of organic products. Intrigued, I log onto their clean-cut website and look over their product's ingredients. Being a fan of skin care products that don't contain ingredients that I can't pronounce or read, my excitement begins to mount as I read the ingredient lists. These aren't only easy to read, they each contain nourishing oils, like Jojoba oil, that are amazing for one's skin and health.

I order their organic face cleanser, organic face moisturizer, and a tube of the organic Vanilla lip balm. 

A few days later a box arrives in the mail. Inside a pouch containing the three sleek bottles. Making my way to my bathroom, I unscrew the pump on the face cleanser bottle, pump out a couple daubs to my fingers, and swirl around the skin of my face. It smells good, a pleasant herbal blend that reminds me of walking along the aisles of a local tea shop. Rinsing it off, patting my skin a bit, I unscrew the cap of the face cream to whiff it before applying to my damp skin. It smells very handsome. A soft Rose, Lavender, & Chamomile scent. I squirt out a dime-sized globule and spread over my nose, cheeks, and forehead. It soaks in quickly. Doesn't feel greasy. Leaves my skin looking, well... good.

I've been using them for about two weeks now and have to say my face looks better, smells better, and has a nice glow. I recommend them men.

The vanilla lip balm is alright. I am not loving it like I am loving the cleanser and cream. And while I usually like vanilla scents, this one is too cloyingly sweet to my nose. I guess I am used to a more rustic vanilla scent. One tempered with another scent like tobacco leaf or something. I'll have to try their peppermint and citrus scented lip balms to see if they have any that aren't so sugary smelling. If not, I'll opt for Burt's Bee's peppermint lip balm.

Overall, I highly recommend trying out the Nardo's products. I'll be trying some more of their offerings. Here's some of the ingredients in each:

Soybean, Sunflower, Palm, Olive & Avocado oils. Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Vanilla extract

Aloe juice, Roobios tea, Olive oil, Green Tea, Coconut oil, Vitamin E

Aloe juice, Coconut oil, Rose distillate, Jojoba oil, Pomegranate extract, Vitamin E, Lavender & Chamomile essential oils

2 comments:

  1. great post! I've been using their face cleanser and face cream as well and LOVE THEM! You should also try their body lotion I think you would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note. I will give their body lotion a try. Am logging on their site to see what scents it has. :)

      Delete